Incase you didn’t know, I still live at home with my parents but I am literally OBSESSED with looking at homeware items longing for the day I have my own home. Unfortunately it won’t be any time in the immediate future but there’s no harm in looking (and making a few purchases on the way) …Right?
1. Kitchen Aid – Artisan 4.8L Stand Mixer, Almond Cream at John Lewis
2. Vintage Light Bulb at Not on the Highstreet
3. Rustic Wooden Ladder Shelf at Cox and Cox
4. Metallic Plant Pot at Not on the Highstreet
5. Emma Bridgewater Toast & Marmalade Cake Tins at John Lewis
6. Sumptuous Sheepskin BeanBag at Cox and Cox
Some of you may not know but I am literally The Great British Bake Off’s Number 1 Fan! So when I found out there was a show on at Event City in Manchester, I just HAD to get my hands on some tickets!
Unfortunately I didn’t take many photos, mainly because the whole thing was so overwhelming but I did manage to catch a glimpse of 2015 partakers: Sandy, Mat and my favorite, NADIYA!
Whilst there, there was one stall in particular which was TO DIE FOR and that was Sponge, who had the cutest mini sponge sandwich cakes I had ever seen. In true sweet tooth style I bought four different flavours: Apple Crumble, Carrot Cake, Victoria Sponge, Sticky Toffee. All equally as scrummy!
Now the part I did want to mention is the cakes below. I was completely gobsmacked by some of the amazing cakes I saw and just have to show you…they don’t even look real!
I think they’ve inspired me to give something like this a go!