Oreo’s have to be one of the most delicious things I have ever eaten! And these mini cheesecakes are the perfect dessert for Christmas Day or a festive party and are so quick and easy to make!
You will need:
450g Cream Cheese
1/2 a cup of Soured Cream
1/2 a cup of Caster Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
200g Oreo Biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 275F / 135C
- Add the Cream Cheese, Soured Cream, Sugar and Vanilla into a mixing bowl and whisk until properly mixed.
- Add the eggs and mix again until smooth.
- Set out a baking tray and paper/silicone cupcake cases and put an Oreo into the bottom of each case.
- Spoon the Cream Cheese mixture evenly into each cupcake case and crumble the remaining Oreo’s onto of each cheesecake.
- Bake in the oven for 22 minutes.
- Once baked allow to cool and then chill in the fridge for 3 hours or until ready to serve.
- Finish by decorating with edible glitter.