For Christmas, one of my presents was this amazing Raw Chocolate Making Kit. The little chocolate pieces make for the perfect healthy snack bursting with brazil nuts and goji berries. If you’re a dark Chocolate lover you HAVE to get your hands on one of these! Or alternatively all the ingredients can be bought from health shops or online and follow my simple step-by-step guide!
100g Cacao Butter
100g Cacao Powder
100ml Agave Syrup
3g Vanilla Powder
25g Brazil Nuts
25g Goji Berries
You will need
Chocolate Moulds, Ice Cube Tray or Petit Four Cases to shape the chocolate
- Fill a saucepan half full with water and bring to the boil.
- Chop the Cacao Butter into medium sized chunks and transfer to a heat-proof bowl. Balance the bowl over the boiling water and allow the butter to melt.
- Chop the Brazil nuts and Goji Berries into fine pieces.
- Once the butter is melted, stir in the Vanilla Powder.
- Next, stir in the Cacao Powder until all lumps have dissolved.
- Then. thoroughly stir in the Agave Syrup. The chocolate mixture should be smooth and silky at this stage.
- Finally, add in the Nuts and fruit and stir vigorously until they are well coated in the chocolate mixture.
- Spoon the mixture carefully into the chocolate mould, ice cube tray or Petit Four Cases.
- Put straight in the freezer for 15 minutes to set.
- Remove from freezer and pop from the tray/mould.
Chocolates will stay fresh if sealed & refrigerated for 12 weeks.